If you need to collaborate with someone outside your organization, provide them with a Partner License to use with any of the VT tools.
What you can do with the Partner License:
- Receive one stream per VT Receiver instance. It means that you only can receive the stream via Access ID provided. And no matter how many channels you give with this Partner license it will be like 1 receiver = 1 stream. If you have more than one channels you will need to run another VT Receiver instance.
- Publish feeds. You can publish as many feeds as you have channels. In this case if you want to receive partner streams by the User or your Root license, Partner license should have same Room ID as the VT Receiver in studio.
- Download the VT software package from the My Account section of the Web Control Panel
- Unpack it and delete your license file with a
.JSONextension from the unpacked VT folder
- Put the partner license
.JSONfile into the unpacked VT folder
- Pack the folder and send it to your partner
To receive a stream with a Partner License you need to put the Partner license file in the Video Transport folder on the Receiver side. Get the Access ID from VT Publisher with the main license by clicking the right button on the published stream and selecting the "Copy Access ID" option:
Then, insert the Access ID in the VT Receiver application in the Publisher ID text box. Stream should appear in the sources list.
To publish a feed with a Partner License, put the Partner License in the Video Transport folder, open the VT Publisher application, select a source, and click the "Start Publishing" button. The studio will receive the feed in their VT Receiver.