This article explains how to build your own application to control Video Transport native apps (VT_Publisher, VT_Receiver, and VT_Server) using
Socket.IO. This is a great way to build a white-labeled solution based on Medialooks Video Transport technology. Currently available only with the on-prem edition of Video Transport.
Below, you can download our VT API sample written on C# and its source code.
How to run the SocketIOSample.exe:
- 1.Download Video Transport on each location that you are going to use in your scenario.
- 2.Start VT_Publisher.exe, VT_Receiver.exe or VT_Server.exe
- 3.Start SocketIOSample.exe
- 4.Load your special VT API license from the file and press Connect Button
- 5.The connection to signaling will be initiated.
You will need a special license to work with VT API which you can request through support or sales.
This license must have the following JSON properties:
publisher_idif it is present in your license)